Search Ho'oponopono Works!

Great Penny Auction Site.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What Path Is the Right Way?

I have been stuck in memories and furthering my spiritual journey, so I have avoided this blog, as I got sucked down the rabbit hole…lol.

First, let me start off with, A Course in Miracles – have you heard of it? If not, then don’t give it another thought. If you have, well then you know what I know. When I first bought a copy of it in 2009 I could only read a bit of it. To me, the theories are so disturbing and so out there, I just could not continue.

Apparently A course in Miracles is supposed to be Jesus dictating to a woman named Helene who scribes down everything. The Course makes you change your way of thinking, especially as a Christian, some of the points I cannot swallow:

God did not create the world – it is a fake world and an illusion.

Jesus did not die on the cross for our sins. He awakened and joined God.

Good and evil do not exist. Nothing is real.

At first I was going to try and accept this book. I asked the Holy Spirit for Guidance and Jesus to show me the way. So first I began reading Disappearance of the Universe, which is a lay-man’s guide to this journey. Anyway it’s concepts are hard to get past, but I was trying. Up until the enlighten beings from supposedly God, started talking about Judah Iscariot. They said he was a traitor to Jesus and sold Jesus out for money to get prostitutes. I also didn't like how we all have God inside us and that Jesus was just to show us the way, and we aren't supposed to treat Him like our savior. This is a big no-no in Christianity.

Draw whatever conclusions you want, but I believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins and that God created the world. Maybe I’m not ready in this “lifetime” to be awakened and follow the Course in Miracles.

I am not saying that the bible we know today is perfect. I am sure some books have been altered or dropped. But I think that we should trust what we feel in our hearts, and I do not feel like A Course in Miracles is from Jesus like everyone claims. For that matter what’s up with calling him “J” and not Jesus?

I just wanted to post this as I know an earlier post I mentioned this book, and wanted to let you know I have since changed my views on this subject.


So for now, I will continue to clean and come from love because that I feel is God’s way. And to practice forgiveness. But I will not forsake Jesus who died on the cross for my sins.

I love you

I’m sorry

1 comment:

Andrew said...

I think a lot of people struggle when trying to break free from one belief system to another. The temptation to constantly compare can be very damaging.
I respect your thoughts on A Course in Miracles although have found from my own personal experience that is was a good foundation to take me on to Ho'oponopono.